Cosmetic Tattooing & Esthetics
Hello, I am Megan. I am a licensed skin care specialist for the state of Florida and permanent makeup artist.
I absolutely love working in the skincare and beauty industry and want to make it easier for people to have great skin and flawless permanent makeup so they don’t feel the need to put on tons of makeup to cover up imperfections.
Follow me on Facebook and Instagram to see some of my latest work
BOOKING INFO AND BREAKDOWN
Perfecting Appointment (6-8weeks) Free
Touchup (2months-9months) $100
Touchup (9-12months) $150
Touchup (12-18months) $200
Touchup (18 months and up) Full Price
AM I A GOOD CANDIDATE?
If you have any questions or concerns, or if you are unsure if you are a good candidate for brow tattooing, please contact us prior to booking. If you show up for an appointment and are unable to be tattooed for any reason outlined in our policies, your appointment and deposit will be forfeited.
- Technique and application used will depend on skin type and desired results. Hair strokes work best for clients with dry-normal skin, moderate skin thickness and moderate brow hair. Shading or combination techniques may work best for clients with oily skin, thin or sensitive epidermises, clients with little to no brow hair or those needing major shape correction.
- Corrections are considered on a case by case basis and require prior approval. Please contact us so we may consult via email.
- We can not tattoo clients with roseacea on the forehead or brow.
- We are unable to tattoo over raised moles, abrasions, blemishes, eczema, or similar irregularities in the brow area.
- We can not tattoo over hair transplants in the brow area.
- You must be off accutane for 1 year and not be using retinols or acids on the brows for 30 days.
- You must be 18 or older with valid photo ID to get tattooed .
- You may not get tattooed if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- It is required that you have no sun/tanning bed exposure for 30 days before and after your procedure. Sun exposure/damage can result in increased sensitivity, loss of pigment, change of brow color or scarring.
- Clients currently in, or less than 6 months out of treatment for cancer or auto-immune diseases must bring written consent from their treating physician.
- You will shape your eyebrows prior to your appointment if you have a specific shape preference. If you are unsure, or wanting to possibly change your existing shape, you may grow them out and they will be groomed during your appointment. If you wish to wax or thread them, please do so at least 5 days before your appointment.
- It is required that you have no sun/tanning bed exposure for 30 days before and after your procedure. Please account for both your initial and follow up appointments if you have a vacation planned where you will be getting sun.
- You will not be able to exercise the day of or 3 days after your appointment. This includes any and all activities that produce sweat.
- Please do not take blood thinners for 24 hours before your appointment. This includes aspirin, niacin, vitamin E, fish oil, alcohol, and caffeine, unless advised by a physician.
- Do not tint or dye your brows for 5 days before your appointment.
- You must bring current photo identification with you.
BY BOOKING AN ONLINE APPOINTMENT YOU AGREE TO ALL POLICIES OUTLINED.
I prefer a dry heal for your fresh brows/freckles. Dry healing consists of keeping the surface clean, and avoiding scabbing. The day of your appointment, and the second day you will be required to use clean hands and a lightly dampened cotton round to wipe away lymph from your brows every 2-3 hours.On the third day you may use 1 drop of grapeseed oil to moisturize your brows. You do not want your brows to feel greasy or have any visible residue. The area must remain dry for 7 days. Do not get your brows wet in the shower. Do not exercise, swim, sunbathe, or sauna for 7-14 days. Sweat and moisture will cause the pigment to fade while healing. Do not tan or explode your brows to direct sunlight for 4 weeks. Do not use any skincare products on your eyebrows for 6 weeks. Do not pick, scratch or touch your eyebrows. Do not apply makeup to your brows for 4-6 weeks. Your perfecting appointment will be scheduled by 6-8 weeks.
DEPOSITS & STUDIO RULES
- A 50% non-refundable deposit is required to book. Your deposit will go toward your appointment.
- There is a 48 hour cancellation policy, and a 15 minute late policy. Be advised, being more than 15 minutes late, or giving less that 48 hours notice to reschedule, will result in your appointment/deposit being forfeited. If you are late for a follow up, you will have to place a new deposit for the rescheduled appointment.
- The studio accepts cash or major credit cards.
• Guests are not allowed in the treatment area and small children are not allowed in room during the procedure. Should you bring a guest, there is a small waiting area, but please ask them to be respectful of our session.