Follow me on Instagram and Facebook!
Nikki is a non-native Floridian, originating from Portland Oregon. She is recently engaged to the love of her life, Travis Brown. And they are raising their perfect little wildling daughter together. Nikki was a stay at home mom for the first two years of her daughter’s life before getting started at the studio specializing in microblading. Nikki is a firm believer in giving a natural brow that works with the individual’s bone structure, skin tone and type. She loves what she does and knows just how important good eyebrows are from personal experience.
If you have any questions or concerns, or if you are unsure if you are a good candidate for brow tattooing, please contact us prior to booking. If you show up for an appointment and are unable to be tattooed for any reason outlined in our policies, your appointment and deposit will be forfeited.
- Technique and application used will depend on skin type and desired results. Hair strokes work best for clients with dry-normal skin, moderate skin thickness and moderate brow hair. Shading or combination techniques may work best for clients with oily skin, thin or sensitive epidermises, clients with little to no brow hair or those needing major shape correction.
- Corrections are considered on a case by case basis and require prior approval. Please contact us so we may consult via email.
- We can not tattoo clients with roseacea on the forehead or brow.
- We are unable to tattoo over raised moles, abrasions, blemishes, eczema, or similar irregularities in the brow area.
- We can not tattoo over hair transplants in the brow area.
- You must be off accutane for 1 year and not be using retinols or acids on the brows for 30 days.
- You must be 18 or older with valid photo ID to get tattooed .
- You may not get tattooed if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- It is required that you have no sun/tanning bed exposure for 30 days before and after your procedure. Sun exposure/damage can result in increased sensitivity, loss of pigment, change of brow color or scarring.
- Clients currently in, or less than 6 months out of treatment for cancer or auto-immune diseases must bring written consent from their treating physician.
- A 50% non-refundable deposit is required to book. Your deposit will go toward your appointment.
Deposits are NONREFUNDABLE. CANCELLATIONS forfeit your deposit completely. If the appointment is RESCHEDULED within 48 hours your deposit will hold your next appointment, with the exception of 1 reschedule. There is a 15 minute late policy. Be advised, being more than 15 minutes late, or giving less that 48 hours notice to reschedule, will result in your appointment/deposit being forfeited. If you are late for a follow up, you will have to place a new deposit for the rescheduled appointment.
If you schedule a consultation a card number will be held on file, but will not be charged unless you No Call, No Show your consultation appointment; in that case you will be charged $20.
- The studio accepts cash or major credit cards.
- Guests are not allowed in the treatment area and small children are not allowed in room during the procedure. Should you bring a guest, there is a small waiting area, but please ask them to be respectful of our session.